THE MAGIC OF CLEAR ALIGNERS - Wearing braces has never been so convenient and comfortable. With recent advances in material technology, orthodontic treatments can be completed in a very short span of time, without anyone knowing about it. Gone are the days of ugly metal braces which had to be worn for years.
WHAT ARE CLEAR ALIGNERS?
Clear aligners are wafer-thin, transparent aligners that fit snugly on your teeth and gently move them in place to give you a perfect smile. They offer you all the benefits of conventional orthodontics without the inconvenience of having to wear brackets and wires.
- Computer crafted: Clear aligners are created using the latest digital mapping and molding technology.
- Transparent: Clear aligners are clear so no one will know you’re straightening your teeth.
- Removable: You can remove your alligners to eat, drink or brush.
- Comfortable: Clear aligners have clear edges that don’t irritate your gums or cheeks.
- Effective: The treatment is completed in very short span of time – 6 to 24 months and shows the most accurate results
These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you.
There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
Benefits of Clear Correct:
- Straightens teeth without metal or wires
- Removable, for eating and easy brushing and flossing
- You can continue your normal dietary regimen
- Discomfort and irritation are virtually eliminated
- Trays are smooth and comfortable
- Invisible, no one will know you are straightening your teeth
- Requires less in-office visits, saving time
- Results as soon as six months